SZA :: BROKEN CLOCKS

           

Sza has released the video for the single "Broken Clocks" from her CTRL album. The video is based on a younger Sza at Camp CTRL with TDE's Isaiah Rashad, Schoolboy Q and Ab-Soul as the Camp CTRL staff. When I first saw the video I was like Yassss! 

Sza rockin the Purple Champion joggers and cute shorts one piece and striped socks. Her garms reminded me when I first saw Sza in Carhartt Overalls and Converse. It was this style that made her stand out to me and the reason I was like, yeah! I f*cks with her. 

So I was really feeling this video, as personally, I think she's been all about rockin that sexy stripper look. The video takes on a twist at the end - I don't wanna make it a spoiler alert so I wont go into it but to be honest I don't know what to make of it.